Years ago I was on a mission to make as many services that I used be under my control. What I mean is, there are many really great paid SAAS options out there for just about anything that a freelancer could want. There are also some great self-hosted solutions too.
Pancake app is one of those services. For a minimal outlay of $179.00 (at the time of writing) you can host your own app that really does take care of all of the things that you might well be paying a larger company a monthly fee for.
Obviously, you need to have a web server at your disposal, but I’m guessing that if you are reading this article, you already know that, and know how to set that up!
Pancake app can take care of pretty much everything that your freelance business or team could want. The list includes:
- self hosted so you don’t pay a monthly fee ever again
- unlimited invoices
- unlimited clients
- unlimited proposals
- unlimited estimates
- recurring billing
- works with PayPal and Stripe out of the box
- lots of add ons to further the capabilities
- responsive design so you can use it on your mobile
- client area where a client can see all of their interactions with your business
- clients can approve proposals with the click of a button
There is heaps more that I could say, but the bottom line is that if you are looking to save money with your freelancer / business billing and invoicing, then you really should check Pancake App out.